Resources & Qualifications
A team of experienced advisors with over 50 years of experience to service the Client and its employees at different levels across multiple disciplines in financial planning and consulting services. To better serve the Client beyond the resources already provided by the plan administrators, we will also utilize both proprietary and industry respected services, including:
- eMoney financial planning software & reporting tools
- Riskalyze portfolio risk management tools
- Morningstar investment analytical software
- FI360 fiduciary insights
- Abridge Consolidated Performance Reporting
- SABRE customized educational curriculum materials
- Saving for college analytical software
- 401(k) benchmarking tools from a number of resource providers
- Benefit education & communication tools
- ORION Trade Order Management
- And more…
SABRE Financial Services (SFS) will continue to meet and exceed your expectations with the highest level of integrity and quality of work with the commitment to this engagement from our four Principals:
- Blair A. Van Buren, CEBS®: President, Lead Corporate Consultant; Securities Licenses Series 7 & 66; CA Insurance License 0E00706; Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS); Over 15 years of industry experience.
- Shawn M. Warren: VP & Treasurer, Lead Wealth Management Advisor, Securities Licenses Series 6, 7, 63 & 66; 20 years of industry experience.
- Ari Fidler, CFP®: VP & Lead Risk Management & Insurance Services Advisor, Securities Licenses Series 7 & 66; California Insurance License # 0G61855. 10 years of industry experience
- Ryan Badger: VP & Corp Secretary, Lead Financial Planning Advisor, Securities Licenses Series 7 & 66; California Insurance License # 0G88049. 10 years of industry experience.