Network, Professionals and Technology
Hybrid Financial Services Firm
SABRE Financial, as a hybrid financial services firm, has access to all major investment and insurance companies, and other alternative products and securities for our clients.
SABRE Advisors are dually registered as Independent Advisor Representatives (IARs) of both Securities America Advisors (SAA), and Arbor Point Advisors (APA) on the Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) side of our practice. In this capacity we provide financial planning, corporate consulting & business advisory services, and fee-based asset management. This affords us a high level of access and flexibility with many products and platforms for our clients, including the ability to provide fee-based asset management services for client assets held at a number or preferred custodians. For example, it is through our association with APA that we are able to hold and advise on client assets on the Charles Schwab Institutional Client Services platform.
On the Broker/Dealer side of our practice, SABRE Advisors are Registered Representatives of Securities America, Inc. (SAI), and we have the ability to clear transactions and custody commissioned-based assets with both National Financial Services (NFS), member NYSE/SIPC and Pershing, LLC, member FINRA, NYSE, SIPC, and a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. This includes, but is not limited to, mutual funds in individual accounts, 529 College Savings Plans, and 401ks, variable insurance and annuity products, Direct Participation Programs (DPPs) including public, non-traded REITs and BDCs, structured products, and more.
SABRE Advisors are also individually insurance licensed in the States where our clients reside. On the Risk Management and Insurance Services side of our practice we access all major insurance carriers to provide both our individual and corporate clients with fixed insurance and annuity solutions including index products, whole and universal life and term insurance, disability (DI), and Long Term Care (LTC), in addition to variable insurance and annuity products.
Custodians & Clearing Firms
- Schwab Institutional Services
- National Financial Services (NFS)
Network / Professional Partners
We believe it is critically important to build and collaborate with the team of professionals that interact with our clients. We have a wide network of local, regional, and national professionals including:
- CPAs and other Tax Advisors
- Third Party Administrators (TPA’s)
- Compensation & Benefit Plan Experts
- Insurance Marketing Organizations (IMO’s)
We have invested and will continue to invest heavily in the best technology and resources that we can bring to bear to serve our clients to the highest level. We are 100% cloud-based with our file management system, with the highest enterprise- level security and data protection, and utilize a multitude of technology platforms, software and resources including, but not limited to:
- E-Money financial planning software & reporting tools
- Riskalyze portfolio risk management tools
- Morningstar investment analytical software
- Fi 360 fiduciary insights
- SABRE customized educational curriculum materials
- Saving for college analytical software
- Social Security benefit planning tools
- 401(k) review, benchmarking & Request for Proposal (RFP) tools from a number of resource providers
- Benefit Plan education, communication, & enrollment tools
- Orion and Albridge consolidated reporting tools