An individual’s financial plan is the piece that holds all of the other financial topics together. When building a home, you wouldn’t get started until you had the home’s blue-prints established. The same goes when piecing together your financial future. The blue-print related to your finances is your personal financial plan. Your plan should explain pertinent details of your financial goals and strategies. As life goes on and your dreams and goals change, so should your financial plan. SABRE Financial Services follows the financial planning process used by the Certified Financial Planner’s Board®.
Financial Planning Process
- Gathering client data and determining client goals and expectations.
- Determining the client’s financial status by analyzing and evaluating general financial status, special needs, insurance and risk management, investments, taxation, employee benefits, retirement planning, and estate planning.
- Developing and presenting the financial plan.
- Implementing the financial plan.
- Monitoring the financial plan.
Financial Planning Services Include
- Collection and analysis of financial data
- Retirement planning
- Social Security maximizer
- College education planning (if applicable)
- Asset allocation & risk tolerance review
- Estate & charitable planning
- Risk management & insurance needs
- Optional asset management services
- Integrating corporate sponsored compensation & benefit plans into your financial plan
- Working with other professionals (ex. CPA or Estate Attorney) to align your financial goals
- Preparation of a financial plan document and/or collateral materials for the financial planning items indicated above twice per year
- Access to our financial planning client portal – view all of your accounts, liabilities, credit cards, spending/budget, etc. in one place!